How To Use Teleport: Using GitHub for Single Sign On (SSO)
How to setup Teleport to use Github Teams to provide access to your infrastructure.
This guide explains how to set up Github SSO with Open Source, Enterprise Teleport, self-hosted or cloud.
- Authenticate with GitHub users into Teleport in Web and CLI
- Map teams within a GitHub organization to logins and K8s usage within Teleport
- Configure OAuth settings with GitHub org
- Configure GitHub auth connector within Teleport
- Set GitHub as the default auth connector
More detailed instructions are available in the Teleport Admin Guide
Read the Teleport Admin Guide: