Virtual Event - CISO Panel: Securing Digital Transformation in the New Normal
As an IT security leader, how are you adapting during these uncertain times?
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, remote working has added a new dimension to the security, compliance and digital transformation demand landscape. It is increasingly important to embed security solutions and processes into the organization that reduce complexity and massively increase the automation of killer manual tasks.
Learn how C-Level and other senior leaders from around the globe are securing digital transformation in the new normal by watching our latest CISO Panel, with speakers including:
- David Cass, VP of Cyber & IT Risk at Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Mahbubul Islam, CISO at HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- Mudassar Ulhaq, CIO at Waverton Investment Management
- Angus Macrae, Head of Cybersecurity at King’s College London
- Mark Kedgley, CTO at New Net Technologies (NNT)
They’ll teach you how to manage the security risks associated with digital transformation amid the COVID-19 pandemic and how to enhance your security programs in order to keep up with new technological advances & complexities.