Random but Memorable - Episode 8.8: Secret Agency Space Nerds with Jason Meller from Kolide
Find out how a researcher uncovered a secret German intelligence agency using an Apple AirTag, and how Ozzy Osbourne's (yes, you read that right) NFT project turned into a scam – all in this episode’s Watchtower Weekly.
We also invite Kolide CEO and founder, Jason Meller, to discuss user-first endpoint management, empowering the end-user, and creating a culture of security.
Plus, Anna gets revenge in Ridiculous Requirements: Capital City edition! 🏙
🏰 Watchtower Weekly
- Mandatory Olympics iOS and Android apps are spying on athletes for China: https://appleinsider.com/articles/22/01/28/mandatory-olympics-ios-and-android-apps-are-spying-on-athletes-for-china
- Ozzy Osbourne’s NFT project shared a scam link, and followers lost thousands of dollars: https://www.theverge.com/2022/1/21/22895126/ozzy-osbourne-nft-scam-cryptobatz-hack-ethereum
- Apple's AirTag uncovers a secret German intelligence agency: https://appleinsider.com/articles/22/01/25/apples-airtag-uncovers-a-secret-german-intelligence-agency
🎙 Guest Interview – Jason Meller from Kolide
- Visit Kolide: https://www.kolide.com/
- Follow @jmeller on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jmeller
- Follow @kolide on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kolide
- Jason's book: https://honest.security/
- 1Password shadow IT research: https://blog.1password.com/challenges-of-shadow-it/
- 1Password guide to creating a culture of security: https://1password.com/resources/creating-a-culture-of-security/
Ask us anything! Please use the #Ask1Password hashtag on Twitter or send us an email at: email@example.com
🚫 Ridiculous Requirements!
The game where we work together to come up with passwords (not advised) that fit the honestly ridiculous requirements.
📲 Follow Us…
Check out our blog: https://blog.1password.com/
Tweet us @1Password: https://twitter.com/1Password
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1Password/
Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/1passwordofficial/
❤️ Review Us...
If you're loving the show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.