Netwrix Auditor for SharePoint - Overview
Netwrix Auditor for SharePoint empowers you to reduce the exposure of sensitive data and detect suspicious user behavior and policy violations before they result in data leaks or business disruptions. Plus, its ready-to-use intelligence enables you to automate many of the compliance and security-related tasks that until now required hours to complete so you can meet the demands of your organization without constantly being overburdened.
Organizations all over the world rely on SharePoint, both on premises and in the cloud, to empower their employees to manage their data and collaborate more effectively. These truly mission-critical systems often store lots of sensitive files, like employees’ personal information and strategic business plans — which makes them a highly attractive target for attackers.
Introducing Netwrix Auditor for SharePoint, data security software that maximizes visibility into what’s happening across your on-premises, cloud or hybrid SharePoint environment.
- Automatically identify sensitive files and make sure they reside only in dedicated safe locations with proper access controls by integrating Netwrix Auditor with Netwrix Data Classification.
- Proactively reduce your attack surface area by pinpointing critical IT risks like broken permissions inheritance and improper configurations.
- Enforce the least-privilege principle by regularly reviewing access rights to critical files and ensuring that they are not overexposed.
- Mitigate the risk of security breaches by quickly spotting and investigating any changes to configurations, permissions and content that might threaten your data.
- Ensure that only authorized personnel are working with sensitive files, thanks to clear insight into who viewed which documents and lists and when each read event occurred.
- Prevent user complaints about missing files or unavailable sites by getting alerts about critical activity, such as mass file removal and changes to farm configuration.
- Prepare for your next audit faster with out-of-the-box compliance reports, and easily address any specific questions from auditors with the Google-like search.