Netwrix Auditor for Office 365 - Overview
Netwrix Auditor for Office 365 delivers complete visibility into what’s going on in your Office 365 environment. This insight empowers organizations to see who has access to what, monitor user activity in SharePoint Online, and audit all modifications and non-owner mailbox access events in Exchange Online to enhance the security of their critical data, continuously ensure business availability and prove compliance with less effort.
Over 56% of organizations now use Office 365. While moving to the cloud helps you ensure that your data and business-critical applications are continuously available, it also introduces important challenges. When your corporate documents, private emails and other critical data are in the cloud, how can you keep it all safe? And how will you address questions from auditors, such as “Exactly which users have access to your CEO’s messages?”
Meet Netwrix Auditor for Office 365. It maximizes visibility into what’s happening in your SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Exchange Online environments.
- Gain clear insight into who has access to what in SharePoint Online and Exchange Online so you can quickly spot and remediate excessive permissions to critical data.
- Minimize business disruptions by keeping an eye on critical configuration and permission changes that could affect the availability of your data or cloud applications.
- Keep users accountable for their actions by seeing who accessed or downloaded documents from SharePoint Online sites or synchronized files in OneDrive for Business.
- Detect non-owner access to Exchange Online mailboxes and know exactly which mailbox content was viewed, modified or deleted so you can investigate unauthorized activity before it turns into a data breach.
- Identify threats faster with alerts on activity that could jeopardize the security of Office 365, such as a change to a content-sharing policy.
- Easily prepare for audits with out-of-the-box compliance reports, and quickly respond to ad-hoc questions using Interactive Search.