Data Access Governance (DAG) with Netwrix solutions
Reduce the likelihood of a data breach by making access to data exclusive. Identify your most critical data, strictly limit who has access to that data and maintain this least-privilege state for ongoing security. To learn more visit https://bit.ly/3LT3Cin
The average total cost of a data breach now exceeds four million dollars. That’s staggering for larger organizations — and often puts smaller ones out of business altogether.
What can you do to reduce your risk of suffering a breach, as well as limit the damage if one does occur? The key is strong data access governance: knowing exactly what sensitive data you store and ensuring that exactly the right people have exactly the right access to it. If you think that sounds like a huge challenge, you’re right — unless you have the right tools to help.
Netwrix offers a solution that dramatically simplifies data access governance. It can help you slash your risk of costly breaches while streamlining compliance and reducing the burden on your limited IT resources.
- Start by discovering all the sensitive, regulated and mission-critical data you store, both on premises and in the cloud, so you can focus your protection efforts.
- Next, identify and remediate conditions that put sensitive data at risk, such as personal records that are open to everyone and users with more access than they are using.
- Further protect sensitive content by enforcing least privilege. Identify data owners, empower them to review and right-size permissions, and have them directly approve or deny access requests from users.
- Keep a sharp lookout for threats, such as suspicious activity around sensitive data and privilege escalation attempts. Minimize the damage by automating response to anticipated incidents — for example, by immediately disabling an account that shows signs of being compromised.
- Slash compliance costs by providing auditors with solid proof that regulated data is stored securely, while making the process less burdensome and stressful.
Visit https://bit.ly/3LT3Cin to learn more about the Netwrix data access governance solution and request your one-to-one demo.