Four Ways to Secure Identities as Privilege Evolves
Any user can become privileged in certain conditions. This includes everyday employees using business applications in which they can access — and take actions with — the resources attackers aim to exploit. And whether you’re a CIO or a PAM admin, you likely see this evolution of privilege occurring regularly.
Protecting your users’ identities — from securing authentication to granting, certifying and revoking access — is essential. But it’s not easy, as the users and apps requiring protection grow in number and scope. So how can your team rise to this challenge?
PAM controls for safeguarding privileged credentials and sessions remain crucial. But at the scale of the modern enterprise, IT and security team members can take additional steps to mitigate the risks around elevated privileges.
Read our whitepaper to learn about key security layers to help you bolster your enterprise against threats, including:
- Extending intelligent privilege controls from your PAM program to your entire workforce: protecting employees’ passwords and securing high-risk sessions in web applications.
- Automating complex tasks as you orchestrate processes for managing all identities, from provisioning to deprovisioning.
- Routinely certifying access to privileged accounts to satisfy audit and compliance and keep in line with the principle of least privilege access.
- Workforce Password Management
- Secure Web Sessions
- Identity Workflow Automation
- Compliance and Reporting
- Privileged Access Management
- CyberArk Identity Security Platform