Threat Actors in Critical Infrastructure: New Trends and Risk Factors
In this on-demand webcast, guest presenter Mike Chaney, who supports the DHS, National Cybersecurity & Communications Integration Center (NCCIC), and David Meltzer, Tripwire CTO, will share best practices to reduce the likelihood and severity of incidents that may significantly compromise the security and resilience of the critical infrastructure.
Attendees will learn about:
- Recent attacks and intrusion activity to critical infrastructure
- Cybersecurity best practices and key risk factors for ICS
- Monitoring strategies for system administration and network defense
- Trends and insights on the mounting threat of nation-state attacks
- Obtaining additional information on NCCIC and other guidelines