Obtaining API keys for the Eventbrite API
This tutorial demonstrates how to create an OAuth application to use with the Eventbrite API. This tutorial covers (i) creating your application; (ii) configuring the redirect URI with Bearer.sh; as well as (iii) retrieving your OAuth 2.0 client ID and client secret.
Steps to follow:
- Visit the Eventbrite Developer Platform - https://www.eventbrite.com/platform
- Select "Get a Free API Key"
- Log in or create an Eventbrite account
- Your application will appear in "Developer links" under the account settings.
- Select "API Key Details"
- Make sure to enter https://int.bearer.sh/v2/auth/callback for the OAuth Redirect URI.
- That's it!