Ask the Experts: Is There a Cybersecurity Skills Gap?
In this video, Tripwire asked cybersecurity experts to weigh-in on one of the most widely debated industry issues: the skills gap. Is there a cyber talent shortage? If so, how can organizations and the industry as a whole come together to overcome it?
Check out responses from the following experts:
- Alethe Denis, CTO of Dragonfly Security
- Jennifer McGoldrick-Stenberg, VP of Membership and Operations at RH-ISAC
- Katie Moussouris, Founder and CEO of Luta Security
- Chloe Messdaghi, VP of Strategy at Point3 Security
- Jeff Man, Information Security Evangelist for Online Business Systems
- Thom Langford, Director, TL2 Security
- Adrian Sanabria, Advocate, Thinkst Canary
- Wolfgang Goerlich, Advisory CISO, Duo Security
- Jim Nitterauer, Sr. Security Engineer, AppRiver
- Ron Woerner, Instructor, Bellevue University and Cybersecurity Consultant at Cyber-AAA
- Dr. Jessica Barker, Co-Founder and Co-CEO at Cygenta
- Ralph Sita, Co-Founder, Cybrary; and Trevor Halstead, Chief Product Officer, Cybrary
- Scott Schober, CEO, Berkeley Varitronics Systems