Gravitational Teleport is a modern security gateway for remotely accessing:
- Clusters of Linux servers via SSH or SSH-over-HTTPS in a browser.
- Kubernetes clusters.
It is intended to be used instead or together with sshd for organizations who need:
- SSH audit with session recording/replay.
- Kubernetes API Access with audit and kubectl exec recording/replay.
- Easily manage trust between teams, organizations and data centers.
- Have SSH or Kubernetes access to behind-firewall clusters without any open ports.
- Role-based access control (RBAC) for SSH protocol.
- Unified RBAC for SSH and Kubernetes.