Elastic: Security Capture the Flag
During this virtual event, attendees will view a short introduction to Elastic Security, then participate in a Capture the Flag exercise to investigate a real-life security incident.
Space is limited and pre-event registration is required. Once this event has reached its capacity, registrants will be placed on a waitlist and contacted if a space opens up to attend.
Please note this event will be fully delivered in English.
- Learn about Elastic Security’s features and capabilities
- Immediately put your new knowledge into practice — hunt and investigate within a CTF exercise based on a real attack scenario
- Top 3 CTF winners will be awarded with a prize, this is an individual challenge; no teams
- A computer with a fast internet connection and a modern browser (e.g., Chrome) is all that is needed.
- An understanding of endpoint and network fundamentals is required.
- Experience working in an IT or security operations role such as SOC or incident response analyst is strongly preferred.
- Experience using a SIEM and knowledge of adversary tradecraft are a bonus.