Elastic: Introduction to Elastic Security: How to shrink MTTR
Elastic Security unites two critical components of cybersecurity — endpoint security and SIEM — to prevent, detect, and respond to threats.
Learn how Elastic Security can help you
- Automate threat detection to identify priority issues before damage occurs
- Leverage machine learning to improve accuracy at scale
- Customize workflows and visualizations to accelerate investigations and response
- Collaborate with case management and third-party integrations to increase team efficiency
See the latest capabilities in action and learn how endpoint security and SIEM can work together to speed up detection and response.
- Elastic Security overview
- SIEM detection engine and rules
- Live demo: Detecting and stopping APT activity
- Elastic Security
- Want to try Elastic Security for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service.