Elastic + AWS Security DevDay
How to secure your data — shared responsibility model
The highest priority for any organization operating in the cloud is data protection. But security is not just the responsibility of cloud providers alone. Organizations need to understand the shared responsibility model, and their role in securing their valuable IP, to avoid compliance chaos.
Elastic Security on AWS allows you to achieve visibility while securing your data. With Elastic, you can automate security detection and prevention tasks, allowing your teams to work on more high value projects to drive strategic business goals. While AWS provides a secure infrastructure to run on — composed of the hardware, software, networking, and facilities — Elastic gives you the operational tools to make it happen.
Join our virtual DevDay to get hands-on experience and see how you can seamlessly maintain compliance and protection in your AWS environment with Elastic.
- Secure your data with Elastic
- Understand security incidents and your responsibilities
- Manage security incidents and prevent them
- Protect your environment with examples from Elastic Security customers
- Operate Elastic Security on AWS (demo)