Appknox: Introduction to Reverse Engineering
The cybersecurity landscape is constantly evolving, making it a challenge to stay ahead of attackers. They are always looking to exploit & gain access to control sensitive information. This can lead to serious consequences, such as ransomware attacks.
This means integrating security as a core part of the development process is becoming even more essential by the day.
With Reverse engineering, one can find system vulnerabilities, research malware and viruses, and analyze the complexity of restoring core software algorithms. By looking at what exists, you can identify the details of the breach and take steps to secure your app better for the future!
Through this webinar, we aim to help enterprises & individuals understand how reverse engineering can play a role to build safe and secure mobile apps that garner trust. It will help you to prevent sensitive data loss and infrastructure exposure, resulting in fraud, reputation damage, and regulatory penalties.
- What is reverse engineering, and why do we need it?
- How can you extract the information from the original object or design?
- Know the basic elements of an executable
- Learn how to reverse your first binary and the first stripped binary
- Understand the real-world reverse engineering scenario