Ukraine Russia Conflict Roundtable | 3/22/22 | NeoSystems
Join NeoSystems and leading government and industry cybersecurity executives for a roundtable discussion on the Ukraine Russia Conflict and its cybersecurity implications. We'll discuss Russian cyber activities and examine strategic initiatives to defend the United States against cyber-attacks.
Topics Covered Include:
- The Ukraine Russia Conflict
- President Biden's Recent Cyber Warnings
- Russian Cyber Activities & Attacks
- Cybersecurity Along The Supply Chain
- Critical Infrastructure
- CISA Shields Up Initiative
Moderator: Bryan Ware – CEO and Founder, Next5, Entrepreneur, former Director of Cybersecurity, CISA
- Ed Bassett – CISO, NeoSystems, Founder, Metis Security, Entrepreneur, former Special Security Advisor, US Army
- Kiersten Todt – Chief of Staff, CISA
- Glenn S. Gerstell – Senior Advisor, International Security Program, Center for Strategic & International Studies and former NSA General Counsel and NYT Op-Ed contributor.
- Frank Cilluffo – Commissioner, Cyberspace Solarium Commission, Director of Auburn University, McCrary Institute
For additional information on CMMC, cybersecurity and NeoSystems' services for GovCons, please visit: https://www.neosystemscorp.com/
#RussiaUkraineConflict #Cybersecurity #GovCon #DoD #NeoSystems