How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) in the CurrentWare Suite | CurrentWare v7.0.1 Tutorial
This video will teach you how to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) in CurrentWare version 7.0.1.
Learn more in the CurrentWare knowledge base: https://www.currentware.com/support/2fa/
Two-factor authentication provides an extra layer of security if anyone other than you attempts to log in to your CurrentWare web console using your account.
CurrentWare v7.0.1 supports the following authentication modes for the web console:
- Authenticator app (i.e. Google App, Authy, etc)
How to enable two-factor authentication:
1) Log into the CurrentWare Web Console
2) Go to Settings ➡ Operator ➡ 2FA
3) Check the checkbox “Enable 2 Factor Authentication”
4) Select the Enforcement
- Enforcement ON: all users are required to set up 2FA before they log in
- Enforcement OFF: 2FA is optional. Allow users to turn on/off 2FA for their account
After two-factor authentication is enabled, the next time your operators log into the web console they will be prompted to choose a two-factor authentication method.
CurrentWare version 7.0.1 release blog
How to Deploy CurrentWare for Remote/Hybrid Users
How to Install CurrentWare On-Premises
FOLLOW US ONLINE
#currentware #webconsole #currentwaretutorial