Sysdig: Deploy Faster by Automating Container Security, Monitoring and Compliance
You want to quickly move container apps into production without sacrificing visibility and security. The need to embed security, monitoring and compliance into DevOps workflows is clear, as it helps teams ship cloud apps faster. How can you get started without slowing down your developers?
Join us and the co-founder of Dutch telco, KPN, to hear their experiences in ramping Kubernetes production workloads. And, we'll share the five core workflows that you need to confidently ramp cloud-native workloads in production. Learn how to:
- Automate manual processes by integrating monitoring and security into your DevOps workflow
- Use guided onboarding and best practices to get started quickly
- Increase productivity and release cadences based on out of the box dashboards and overview pages that give you a container lifecycle view
- Deploy faster using pre-built integrations for your cloud / Kubernetes environment that integrate into your existing workflow
- Reduce hassle and save money with a SaaS solution