Netacea: The Bot Management Review: Separating Bot Fact from Fiction
Netacea surveyed 440 enterprise businesses in the UK and US and discovered that although businesses know bots are costing them millions of dollars, they share many common misconceptions about these threats.
Can you spot the truth amongst these bot myths?
- ‘DDoS protection and WAFs stop sophisticated bots’
- ‘Most credential stuffing attacks use bots’
- ‘Bots can only be bought from the dark web’
- ‘All bot users are criminals’
We’ve assembled an elite squad of bot myth busters from Netacea and MalwareBytes Labs for a live webinar. Their mission is to get to the bottom of why these myths are so widely believed – and how businesses can move beyond the myths to protect themselves from the most malicious automated threats.
Test your knowledge throughout via interactive polls, plus bring your questions to the live Q&A session at the end.In this webinar we will:
- Discuss commonly held beliefs about bots from the survey
- Confirm or bust each myth using real-world data
- Examine where these beliefs came from
- Identify how businesses can get ahead of bot attacks