JFrog: DevSecOps 101: Best Practices
Join us for DevSecOps 101 and learn the importance and benefits of bringing security into the DevOps culture. Combining application security plus speed, reliability, and frequency allows you to enable development teams to secure what they build at their own pace, allowing for easier and faster remediation.
Learn the best practices needed to ensure security, development, and operations are in sync and part of the software development lifecycle (SDLC). We’ll also give you a practical example of how you can get started for yourself, so you’re ready to experiment on your own!
- What is the definition of DevSecOps?
- What does DevSecOps mean for developers?
- Software supply chain security incidents changed the market
- Key techniques to embrace a culture of DevSecOps
- Why are DevSecOps practices important?
- Benefits of a DevSecOps Model
- Why You Need to Integrate Security into the CI/CD Pipeline