Forward Networks: By improving inventory management with a digital twin, I saved time and money
Join special guests Michael Wynston, Director of Network Architecture and Automation, at Fiserv, and Andre Kindness, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, to learn how the inventory management capabilities of a network digital twin helped Michael to:
- Save 7 figures in support costs
- Improve lifecycle management
- Know with mathematical certainty exactly what is in his network
- Improve security by eliminating blind spots
- Prove compliance over time during audits
By creating a searchable and easy-to-understand single source of truth for network inventory, Michael answers questions about his network with mathematical certainty, has more confidence in automation efforts, and provides a way for him to plan what he wants his network to accomplish.
Andre Kindness, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, will augment Michael's expertise with his insight as a leading industry expert to help attendees understand the benefits of accurate inventory management.