CrowdStrike: A CISO's Journey in Defending Against Modern Identity Attacks
Ransomware, supply chain, and other modern security threats use identity based attacks as a key technique to infiltrate and move laterally in an organization. What does an identity attack look like? How do malicious actors move laterally? In this session, Xoriant’s CISO will describe examples of actual attacks, how they happened, and the process and tools used to detect, remediate, and prevent future attacks.
In this session, Jay will:
- Share how to discover attack techniques like kerberoasting, privilege escalation, and lateral movement
- Walk through an attack to see how identity infrastructure and credential compromise occurs so quickly
- Describe a CISO’s approach to detecting, remediating, and ensuring protection against future attacks
- Discuss how critical identity protection is for the success of larger initiatives like AD security and Zero Trust
- Explain why he chose CrowdStrike as his identity protection technology partner