1Password: Fireside Chat 2022 with CEO Jeff Shiner and CPO Steve Won
Collins Dictionary’s 2022 Word of the Year is “permacrisis,” defined as, “an extended period of instability and insecurity, especially one resulting from a series of catastrophic events.” While not the most uplifting, it certainly reflects the on-going state of uncertainty with Covid-19 and the economy that has permeated the tech industry this year.
In this webinar, 1Password CEO Jeff Shiner and CPO Steve Won will share their thoughts on the unprecedented tech landscape of 2022, how constant distractions have affected security habits, and shaping the future of passwordless authentication in 2023.
Join us to hear them discuss:
- Incidents that caught our attention in 2022 and what we learned from them.
- Shifting a business mindset from growth at all costs, to prioritizing efficiency.
- Findings from our forthcoming second annual State of Access Report, titled: Distraction on Overdrive – Security in a time of permacrisis.
- Insights from our 2022 Unlocking the Login Challenge report.
- What’s on the horizon for 1Password in 2023, including moving towards a passwordless future.