A View of Cyber Security from a National & Regulatory Viewpoint
In this 25 minute video, we take a look at the state of cybercrime and security from a national and regulatory standpoint. We know that there are problems with our existing cyber security - whether that's within CNI and governments or organisations, large or small. The Colonial Pipeline hack is evidence enough.
- key reasons cyber security isn't up to scratch for many organisations
- why vulnerabilities are deliberately created
- political reasons for leaving back doors open
- how different nations view cyber security
- how we can create reasonable and achievable legislation for base level security.
What are your thoughts on the subject? Leave us a comment below.