Obtaining an API key for the Zoom API
This tutorial demonstrates how to retrieve credentials on Zoom developer website for use with the Zoom API. This tutorial covers (i) creating your application; (ii) retrieving your OAuth 2.0 client ID and client secret; as well as (iii) configuring your application scopes.
Steps to follow:
- Sign in to the Zoom Developer Website - https://marketplace.zoom.us
- In the header, select "Build App" and choose the OAuth type
- Fill your application information
- Retrieve your developer keys clientId/clientSecret
- Select the scopes you want to use in the "Scope" section
- That's it!