Obtaining an API key for the Twitter API
This tutorial demonstrates how to retrieve credentials on Twitter developer website for use with the Twitter API. This tutorial covers both creating your application to retrieve your OAuth 1.0 consumer key and consumer create as well as configuring your application.
Steps to follow:
- Sign in to your Twitter developer account - https://developer.twitter.com/
- In your account settings, open the "Apps" section
- Click on "Create an app"
- Fill the form with application details
- When asking for a "Callback URL", provide the following `https://int.bearer.sh/v2/auth/callback`
- Your app is created. Let's review the permissions. By default, Twitter gives "Read and write" access. You might need to change that.
- That's it!