UpGuard: Security posture of the ASX 200.
Are Australian businesses prepared for cyberattacks? We assess the security posture of the ASX 200.
Join us on Thursday September 2 at 11am AEST to learn about the security profile of the top 200 public companies in Australia in 2021 and the cybersecurity trends we uncovered in the last 12 months to help you improve your organisation’s security.
In our latest research, we assessed the scale of cyber risk in Australia by examining the ASX 200, the index of the top 200 public companies in Australia by market capitalization. Join Greg Pollock, VP Cyber Research, and Josh Kiff, VP Sales, as we explore the eye-opening findings, which includes:
- 36.3% of companies surveyed had a live data leak in the past year,
- Data leaks have increased by 25% in the ASX 200 since 2019,
- Bigger companies are still more likely to have leaks compared to smaller companies
- How certain industries are faring worse than others in terms of cybersecurity
Then, Greg and Josh will cover some best practices on how CISOs and security leaders can protect their business and prevent data breaches, including:
- Implementing active security controls such as multifactor authentication and the principle of least privilege to protect your data
- Continuously monitoring your security posture and for potential data leaks
Finally, they will be on hand for a live Q&A! Keen on submitting questions to be answered now? Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll pick some to be answered on the day.