Sysdig: Securing Google Cloud and Containers
With teams under pressure to accelerate the delivery of applications in the cloud, it can be easy to overlook security. Modern cloud apps require a shift to secure DevOps processes. Are you prepared?
Google Cloud’s trusted, planet-scale infrastructure helps you deliver services to your users, no matter where they are around the world. Staying on top of misconfigurations, suspicious activity, and threats can be a big challenge.
Join Sysdig and Google as we discuss ways to ensure visibility, security, and compliance in a dynamic, constantly changing cloud environment. In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Detect cloud configuration changes and threats on Google Cloud
- Centralize visibility of cloud and containers to reduce mean time to investigate threats
- Ensure security and compliance in your build pipelines and through production
- Accelerate incident response and forensics for cloud and containers
- Eric Carter, Director, Product Marketing, Sysdig
- Bahul Harikumar, Head of Infrastructure Security Partnerships, Google Cloud