Outpost 24: Webinar: Demystifying Web Application Security with Attack Surface Visibility
Many web applications contain a plethora of layers, and if not designed with security in mind, they can become a source for vulnerabilities and open pathways for attacks. Yielding a better understanding of your assets, their attack vectors, and the overall risk to your organization is vital to preventing web app attacks.
But here lies a problem as the number of applications and underlying vulnerabilities could easily be in the thousands, especially in large organizations where shadow IT is prevalent. Learn how to discover every web application you own and ascertain their risk levels through the hacker’s lens to gain a better understanding of the overall attack surface and locate the right path for remediation.
What you'll learn
- Why risk visibility is key to web application security
- The key attack vectors that could put your web application at risk
- Understand the risk scores and how to prioritize testing and remediation efforts
- The benefits of CMDB and continuous assessment to reduce your attack surface
- How to create and implement a continuous application security program that actually works
Looking for a different time? We run this webinar in US time zone