Outpost 24: Webinar CISO Conversation: Media and entertainment security in the on-demand era
When we talk about cyber-attacks we often think about financial gains and personal data. But in the fast-moving world of media and entertainment, any business disruption can put a dent in customer experience and cause substantial loss in advertising revenues.
In this webinar we talk to Outpost24 customer Jaspal Jandu, Deputy Group CISO at ITV Plc and discuss how the iconic British TV channel tackles the growing cybersecurity threats to secure the high availability media operations (think Oprah with Megan and Harry and ITV Hub!) and delight millions of viewers.
What you'll learn
- Key challenges: Jaspal and his team face each day and how this has been impacted by the pandemic
- Speed vs security: How does the security team prioritize countless vulnerabilities and drive effective remediation
- Cloud adoption journey: Managing cloud and container deployments securely through automation
- Culture change: Security integration across the company without hindering business agility
- Digital vs security transformation: Steps taken to secure digital transformation projects for the future