Outpost 24: Webinar: Bridging your Cyber Hygiene gap to prevent enterprise hacking
Whilst organizations are distracted by Covid-19 the work of cybersecurity must continue, with greater rigor, to mitigate rising cyber attacks. The threat of malware and ransomware are real but they often target known vulnerabilities with available patches that could have been prevented. Security leaders must re-focus their security best practice to level up cyber hygiene and ward off hacking attempts before they take shape.
Basic vulnerability/PCI scanning, and narrowly scoped pen tests may do its job by checking a compliance box, however it isn’t enough to proactively spot dangerous vulnerabilities and gaps in security defenses lurking under the hood. As security budgets become more stretched and hackers become more opportunistic, elevating your existing cyber hygiene is the fastest and easiest way to strengthen your security defenses and a prevent major breach.
What you'll learn
- How basic security assessment and compliance checks are falling short during Covid-19
- Why your cyber hygiene is failing and tips to boosting your security posture through continuous assessment and attack simulation
- Best practice for better security planning and how to leverage risk-based insights to focus on the biggest security threats
- Discover the hidden attack path from a hacker’s perspective and the true consequences of a data breach
- Evaluate and improve the maturity of your cyber defense to mitigate future risks