Outpost 24: The State of Ransomware in 2021 and How to Limit Your Exposure
Ransomware has continued to grow in maturity throughout the first half of 2021. As businesses struggle to understand yet another major attack that hit the Kaseya supply chain, organizations are beginning to realize data backups and cyber insurance alone won’t save them.
Join Outpost24 and Blueliv, as we discuss how ransomware gangs like REvil and Clop, are behaving like businesses themselves – expanding geographically and evolving their techniques to launch sophisticated attacks to catch out their unknowing victims. In this webinar we explain how best to identify security gaps through threat intelligence to get essential warning of impending ransomware threats targeting your organization.
What you'll learn
- The state of ransomware in 2021 and how gangs have evolved to target organizations with new techniques
- Key threat actors behind some of 2021’s biggest ransomware attacks and the regions in which they operate
- Why traditional security isn’t enough to secure your organization against the threat of sophisticated ransomware attack
- How to map your technology assets and vulnerabilities with real time threat intelligence data to prioritize security controls
- Best practice for limiting your exposure and reducing the effectiveness of incoming social engineering attacks
Application Security Product Manager at Outpost24
Simon is a 20+ year veteran of the IT and IT Security industry, Having started his career as a developer before ‘Agile’ was even a concept, he then moved into an operational security role for a global manufacturing company before holding a number of technical presales and evangelist roles for a number of network and hardware security vendors. Now as a senior product manager for Outpost24, Simon brings his knowledge and experience to ensure customers are given the tools and solutions needed to run successful DevSecOps programmes.
VP of Product at Blueliv
Vicente Martin has a BA degree in Marketing and a Masters in Ethical Hacking and has extensive experience in product management and presales engineering in cyber security and threat intelligence. Vicente is vastly experienced in using the Blueliv platform and shares his technical knowledge and understanding of the complex threat landscape with customers and peers. Vicente has spoken at many industry leading cyber security conferences in Spain including Securmatica and Cyberdefense Day.