Outpost 24: Live Webinar: The new CISO imperative: connecting technical vulnerabilities to business risk
‘Are we secure?’ is the dreaded question CISOs get asked all the time by CEOs and the board. Whilst there’s no right or wrong answer to the question, as a security leader you must help the organization understand the security framework and the set of metrics used for cyber risk management.
Securing your organization is hard but proving security value is even harder. Non-security business leaders often perceive cybersecurity as technical issues that don’t drive business outcomes – and it’s the CISO’s job to change it. To do that CISOs and security teams need a unified view of vulnerability risks from each layer of the technology stack, and the ability to translate technical risk into business risk based on criticality and business impact.
In this webinar, our expert will discuss why CISOs must embrace unified cyber risk management for greater consolidation and simplification of business risk to build trust and maximize business resilience.
What you'll learn
- The disconnect and miscommunication between non-technical and security leaders
- Bridging the gap between siloed security assessments and business risk reduction
- Connecting technical vulnerabilities to business outcome for a bird’s eye view of risk
- How to utilize new technology and predictive threat intelligence to boost your current discovery, assessment, and remediation prioritization
- Best practice for quantifying risk for your business
- How to better communicate the value of security and get the C level onboard