ManageEngine ITOM Day - United Kingdom 2022
With digital transformation revolutionizing the IT industry, AIOps has become one of the hottest topics in the IT operations management (ITOM) space. At the beginning of 2022, we surveyed over 350 CIOs and CTOs worldwide and found that 21% of organizations are looking to invest in AIOps platforms for predictive analysis. But is AIOps really set to change ITOM for the better?
With an objective to educate the audience regarding the role of AIOps in ITOM, we've teamed up with Stephen Elliot, group vice president of IDC, who has more than two decades experience in ITOps, DevOps, and other modern technologies. We will also go through the methodology for AIOps adoption, common challenges businesses face in adopting AIOps models, and the future of ITOM with AI-enabled platforms.
What you'll learn about:
- What AIOps is and why it's needed in today's enterprises
- Use cases of AIOps in reducing complexity in IT environments
- How traditional IT shops can leverage AIOps
- Challenges in adopting AIOps models for ITOps
- The future of ITOM with AI helping boost operational excellence