Trustwave: [APAC Briefing] Optimising your Cyber Response with a Cyber Mesh Architecture
Gartner predict by 2024, organisations adopting a cybersecurity mesh architecture to integrate security tools to work as a collaborative ecosystem will reduce the financial impact of individual security incidents by an average of 90%. (*)
Attend this session to see how Trustwave can help optimise your existing Microsoft cybersecurity investment to give coverage across today’s cyber frameworks, helping identify, protect against, detect and respond to cyber threats faster.
A cyber mesh architecture can help you reduce complexity, minimise the admin overhead and reduce your TCO.
Mark Hamilton and James Kucan, Cyber Specialists at Trustwave in the Pacific, will explain how we’ve done this for an Australian organisation which uses Microsoft security technology. Learn about the benefits the Trustwave Fusion platform has delivered for their cyber detection and response capabilities.
Our experts will be covering:
- The importance of cyber mesh in meeting NIST or similar frameworks
- The challenges in the existing tech stack mix – hackers don’t think in silos
- Learn about an Australian client’s need to mature their cyber controls
- Experience what your cyber response could look like
- The benefits realised by the client
- Understand what Trustwave can do to help you optimise your investment and achieve a cyber mesh architecture