Tigera: Securing containerized workloads with Calico Container Firewall
Are you struggling to secure your containerized workloads?
Perimeter-based network firewalls are not enough to protect microservices running on containers. These workloads are ephemeral, making it difficult to keep track of all of the containers and apply firewall rules to them. Additionally, they often communicate with each other and with resources outside the cluster which requires granular controls at individual workload levels.
In this webinar, we will discuss how Calico Container Firewall can help you secure your containerized workloads.
We will cover the following topics:
- Why perimeter-based network firewalls are not sufficient for containerized workloads
- How Calico Container Firewall can provide more granular traffic control
- How Calico Container Firewall can be used to implement microsegmentation
- How Calico Container Firewall can help with threat detection
- How Calico Container Firewall compare to traditional Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs)
Join us for this webinar to learn how to secure your containerized workloads with Calico Container Firewall.