Tigera: Microsoft and Tigera: Hands-on AKS workshop - Implementing Zero-Trust Security for Containers
In this AKS-focused workshop, you will work with a Calico and Microsoft expert to learn how to implement Zero-Trust security for workloads running on AKS. This 90-minute hands-on lab comes with your own Calico Cloud environment. Join us to learn how to:
- Deploy Zero-trust workload access controls (Includes DNS as policy, Egress Gateway, Firewall Integration)
- Extend Firewall Protection at the granular workload level
- Block lateral movement of APTs with identity-aware microsegmentation
- Enable Envoy-based Zero-Trust security controls at the service level
- Achieve continuous compliance
We have limited the number of participants for this workshop to ensure that each participant can receive adequate attention.