Tigera: Microsoft AKS on Windows Server/Azure Stack HCI: Hands-on Workshop - Robust Security for Containerized Workloads
Attend this in-depth, hands-on workshop with Microsoft Azure and Calico experts to design and implement zero-trust workload security, and advanced troubleshooting for your containerized workloads in a Microsoft environment consisting of on-premises and cloud installations. The 90-minute interactive lab comes with your own provisioned pre-built demo app and Calico Cloud environment and will help you with the following:
- Security Policy: Reduce your attack surface with Zero-trust workload access
- Label Design: Implement Identity-aware microsegmentation for all workloads
- Kubernetes-native Visualization: Runtime visualization & anomaly detection in a Dynamic Service and Threat Graph
- Anomaly Detection and Alerting: Workload-based IDS/IPS, DDoS, DPI, & WAF to identify compromised workloads
- Dynamic Packet Capture: Collect live cluster traffic, and export it to Wireshark for debugging apps
We have limited the number of participants for this workshop to ensure that each participant can receive adequate attention.
Register now to reserve your spot!