Tigera: Microsoft AKS Security Bootcamp: Implement runtime security
Attend this in-depth, hands-on, Microsoft AKS focused security workshop with Microsoft Azure and Calico experts to learn how to protect containers in your Kubernetes cluster from known and zero-day threats based container and network attacks running on Microsoft AKS. The 90-minute interactive lab comes with your own provisioned Calico Cloud environment and a sample application. You will leave this workshop with hands-on experience on how to:
- Visualize security posture of your Kubernetes cluster
- Preview and customize security guardrails for network-based threats
- Configure IDS/IPS, workload-centric WAF, and DDoS protection
- Detect zero-day attacks based on suspicious container activity
- Preview and enforce security policies to quarantine infected workloads
We have limited the number of participants for this workshop to ensure that each participant can receive adequate attention.