Tigera: K8s compromise by latest TTPs
In this webinar we will look at the latest TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures) used by attackers as of Q1-21 to attack and compromise Kubernetes cluster. Attackers are actively using docker and Kubernetes functionality to compromise your cluster and gain required priviledges. TeamTNT’s malware chain, Kinsing and other actors are using cutting edge techniques to compromise, hide, and exploit cloud resources.
In this talk you will learn about
– Multiple threat actors attacking Kubernetes attack surface
– Latest tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used by each threat actor
– Detection and mitigation for TTPs
– Best practises to secure Kubernetes cluster from latest threats
– Monitoring and observability insights.
A free trial of Calico Cloud will be available after this session to allow you to explore the possibilities on your own.