Tigera: Hands-on Security Bootcamp: Implementing Kubernetes network security for EKS clusters and workload
Attend this in-depth, hands-on, EKS security workshop with Amazon AWS and Calico experts to learn how to strengthen security posture of your cluster with network-based controls running on EKS. The 90-minute interactive lab comes with your own provisioned Calico Cloud environment and a sample application. You will leave this workshop with hands-on experience on how to:
- Deploy zero-trust workload access controls (including DNS as policy and egress gateway)
- Get namespace isolation with security policy recommendation
- Block lateral movement of APTs with identity-aware microsegmentation
- Apply zero-trust security controls at application level
- Get visibility into Kubernetes cluster traffic to troubleshoot and improve security
We have limited the number of participants for this workshop to ensure that each participant can receive adequate attention.