Tigera: AWS : Hands-on EKS workshop: Implementing Zero-Trust Security for Containers
In this EKS-focused workshop, you will work with a Calico and AWS expert to learn how to implement Zero-Trust security for workloads running on EKS. This 90-minute hands-on lab comes with your own Calico Cloud environment. Join us to learn how to:
- Deploy Zero-trust workload access controls (Includes DNS as policy, Egress Gateway, Firewall Integration)
- Extend Firewall Protection at the granular workload level
- Block lateral movement of APTs with identity-aware microsegmentation
- Enable Envoy-based Zero-Trust security controls at the service level
- Achieve continuous compliance
We have limited the number of participants for this workshop to ensure that each participant can receive adequate attention.
Register now to reserve your spot!