Tigera: Avoid Compliance Pitfalls: Design a well-defined label schema to ensure continuous compliance for containers
In this security & compliance webinar, we will outline some best practices to ensure workload compliance for containers is met, while avoiding the usual pitfalls when enforcing labels after the workload is deployed into Kubernetes. This 1 hour webinar will cover the below topics:
- What are labels? And why should I use them?
- Commons issues when applying labels as an afterthought
- Why labels are critical when demonstrating compliance (PCI, SOC2, HIPAA)
- Using label selectors within security policies to achieve continuous compliance
- Preventing a zero-day workload attack through a zero-trust label schema
We have limited the number of participants for this webinar to ensure that each participant can receive adequate attention.
Register now to reserve your spot!