Tigera: Amazon EKS Security Bootcamp: Implement runtime security
Attend this in-depth, hands-on, Amazon EKS focused security workshop with Amazon AWS and Calico experts to learn how to protect containers in your Kubernetes cluster from known and zero-day threats based container and network attacks running on Amazon EKS. The 90-minute interactive lab comes with your own provisioned Calico Cloud environment and a sample application.
You will leave this workshop with hands-on experience on how to:
- Deploy Amazon EKS blueprint add-on of Calico Operator to roll out networking and security policies
- Visualize security posture of your Kubernetes cluster
- Preview and customize security guardrails for network-based threats
- Configure IDS/IPS, workload-centric WAF, and DDoS protection
- Detect zero-day attacks based on suspicious container activity
- Preview and enforce security policies to quarantine infected workloads
We have limited the number of participants for this workshop to ensure that each participant can receive adequate attention.
Register now to reserve your spot!