Kroll: Enterprise Cyber Risk Management for Financial Services Organizations
As the frequency and sophistication of cyber incidents targeting financial services companies increases, it is critical for your organization to thoroughly understand the components of a solid cyber security program, the current regulatory framework, the complex and evolving threat landscape, and the actions needed to mitigate your potential risk when responding to a cyber incident.
In this session, Kroll's Michael Quinn and Baker Donelson's attorneys Alex Koskey and Matt White will help general counsel and C-suite leaders from the financial sector understand ways in which they can best protect their companies and avoid catastrophic cyber incidents. Collectively, Michael, Alex and Matt have responded to thousands of cyber data breach incidents worldwide, assisted financial services clients in complying with regulatory and compliance obligations and defended companies in cyber litigation.
The live discussion will cover the key considerations given below and will be followed by a Q&A:
- Development of a Privacy Program
- Identifying key elements, including incident response planning and legislation affecting financial institutions, insurance companies and vendors
- Cyber Threat Landscape for the Financial Sector
- Current threats, including latest ransomware, vulnerability exploits and email compromise along with the most impactful detection and response solutions
- Incident Response Strategy and Considerations
- What does effective response look like? How to get the most out of outside counsel, digital forensics, cyber insurance and communication vendors?
- How to Prepare for Cyber Litigation
- Current trends in litigation and class actions, changes in private rights of action legislation and tips for more efficient eDiscovery engagements