Kroll: 2023 State of Cyber Defense: The False-Positive of Trust - Virtual Briefing
Join Kroll’s cyber risk leaders in this webinar and explore key insights from 1,000 global senior IT and security decision-makers worldwide.
During the session, our experts, Pierson Clair and Edward Starkie, will outline the current state of cyber defense, the levels of organizational trust and how true cyber maturity links to trust in facilitating organizations to stay ahead of the curve in a constantly evolving threat landscape.
- Why 95% of security decision-makers believe a lack of trust is ranked as the biggest cybersecurity challenge
- Why businesses that have more security tools also experience higher numbers of significant security breaches
- The dangers behind the majority of respondents trusting their employees’ abilities to avoid falling victim to a cyber incident (66%) above security teams and toolsThe critical difference between what security teams are defending against versus what they believe their security tools protect them from
- Country and industry breakdowns on the reasons behind distrust in an organization
- The complicated nature of trusting outsourced cybersecurity tools
We look forward to seeing you there. If you’re unable to attend, we’ll be sending a recording of the webinar to all the registrants after the session.