KnowBe4: The Role of AI in Email Security and How Real-Time Threat Intelligence Can Supercharge Your SOC Team
In response to improved email security measures, cybercriminals have pivoted to more advanced attack methods, namely artificial intelligence (AI), that bypass existing protections. But security defenders are also using AI in remarkable new ways to fortify their networks.
Join Erich Kron, Security Awareness Advocate for KnowBe4, and Michael Sampson, Principal Analyst at Osterman Research, as they dig into the findings of our latest joint report on The Role of AI in Email Security. They’ll share tips on how your SOC team can identify and use AI to supercharge your anti-phishing defense.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How cybercriminals employ AI to circumnavigate traditional email security tools
- The remarkable ways AI enhances detection accuracy
- Top AI-driven security features IT buyers seek in email security products
- Strategies to implement real-time threat intelligence data to stay ahead of ever-evolving threat actors
- The incredible tools, such as crowdsourced threat intelligence and AI-powered blocklisting, that can stop phishing emails before they ever hit your users’ inboxes
Stay ahead of cybercriminals. Learn to use AI to stay one step ahead of them!