The State of Open Source Security Report 2020
Feb 1, 2021
Snyk’s annual State of Open Source Security Report 2020 is here. Download it now to learn how Open Source security is evolving.
The report will investigate:
- How well open source security is keeping up as development ecosystems grow increasingly dependent upon third-party libraries and packages.
- Ways to improve open source security throughout the delivery pipeline
- The project impacts of the most commonly discovered vulnerabilities
- Security challenges in container infrastructure
- Findings on the cultural shifts in DevSecOps organizations