Remote Work: Where do we stand one year on?
Remote working has been a necessity for many organisations over the past year. But with a tentative re-opening of offices on the cards, how many of us will be making a full-time return? We’ve surveyed 3,000 remote workers to bring you the most up-to-date picture of the remote working landscape.
Download your report today to gain insight into:
- How remote workers are coping after a year of remote working in a pandemic
- Where people are working – and if their workspaces have improved since March 2020
- Which digital channels employees are using to communicate (and which they don’t like)
- The blurred boundaries of home/work and knock-on effects around data loss
- Whether remote workers plan to stay fully remote, return to the office, or go hybrid