Everything You Need to Know About the Evolving Bot Landscape
In 2019 we saw more credential stuffing, sniper and scraper bot attacks targeting websites, mobile apps and APIs alike. The shift in attack vectors and scale of attacks highlights an urgent need for a sophisticated solution that protects businesses and customers from the growing malicious bot threat.
Understanding the intent of bad bots vs. humans or good bots is vital as all industries face new challenges in acquiring the necessary visibility of their traffic, and subsequent analysis required for rapid and effective attack response that doesn’t sacrifice the user experience.
In our guide, we take an in-depth look at what bots are doing on your website, evolving bot threats and what you need to know to mitigate risks in your industry.
Download your guide today to discover:
- What does the bot threat landscape look like in 2020?
- What attacks do I need to know about in my industry for 2020?
- The next frontier for bot attacks – understanding the vulnerable API layer.
- How are attack distribution methods changing?
- Privacy vs. user experience – resolving the dilemma.
Discover the malicious bot threat to your business in 2020.